2. No one is an expert on anyone else.
3. Be tolerant and try to understand differences.
4.Communicate with new populations rather than about them.
5. Provide an opportunity to learn and exchange.
6. Give each other a chance even if you're scared.
7. Realize that there are bigger issues that people are going through.
8. Remember what it means to be an American.
9. Be proactive; reach out.
10. Accept change and diversity as a good thing.
11. Be open-minded.
12. Sort through misinformation.
13. Everyone is in the same struggle. Help each other out.
14. Recognize each other's humanity.
15. Use your voice for good.